Grade the Break - 2018 Bowman Platinum #2
Here are the results from the second Bowman Platinum Break. This broke on Sunday night and it just reinforced how much fun this product can be to open up. The PROS and CONS didn't change since the first break.
* Different card design than other sets (may be a con for some collectors)
* Top Rookies - Ohtani, Albies, Mejia, Flaherty, Verdugo, Robles, Hoskins, and Rosario
* Top Prospects - Acuna, Guerrero, Eloy Jimenez, McKay, and Torres
* Nice Inserts: Prismatic Prodigies, Rookie Revelations, and Platinum Presence
* 2 Autos Promised per box
* Lots of colored and numbered parallels
* Variations are Super Short Prints and are tough to get (hold value) - VARIATION GUIDE HAS BEEN UPDATED
* All teams are represented well
* Only available at Wal-Mart - Prices can be inflated (I got ours for retail cost)
* High gloss card with black background on base - easy for smudging/scratching (you will notice dust in the pictures)
* Variations are Super Short Prints and are tough to get
The second break of BP did not disappoint! This one went better than the first one, which is a great thing since the first break went pretty well. Distribution of teams, inserts, parallels, and numbered cards was really good. We got a little bit of everything. Including our first Hunter Greene short print. Check out some of the highlights from our second Bowman Platinum break!
Our Best Card